Apex Expands Oil & Gas Environmental Management
Apex, an energy, water resources and environmental consulting and engineering firm, has acquired InterTech Environmental & Engineering, an environmental management firm specializing in the oil and gas sector.
InterTech provides fully integrated services to support the siting, planning, permitting, operation and reclamation phases of all energy resource development initiatives. In addition to Wyoming, it serves clients in the Rocky Mountain region through offices in Colorado, Idaho and South Dakota.
This acquisition augments Apex’s services in areas such as environmental auditing, permitting, compliance reporting and data management, hydrologic analysis, watershed mapping, baseline water quality studies, water management planning, wetlands evaluation, erosion and sediment control, geographic information systems (GIS), waste management planning, facilities remediation and reclamation, field data collection, and monitoring, the company says.
The companies did not disclose the acquisition price.
In other acquisition news, earlier this week technology group GEA announced it has acquired Hilge, a leading supplier of hygienic pumps, especially stainless steel pumps for food and beverage applications.
Energy Manager News
- Tesla’s Battery Storage Device Put to Use. Time to Exhale?
- Variable Speed Drives are a Powerful Efficiency Tool
- Veolia Checks Into the UK’s Tallest Hotel
- Massachusetts Aims for Critical Care Resiliency
- State of Michigan and MISO Propose Retail Capacity Charge
- Breaking the Ice with Thermal Energy Storage
- Ameresco to Upgrade Federal Prison in Butner, NC
- Alpen Introduces Window Package Rated at R10 Insulation