P&G Joins The Recycling Partnership
P&G has a no-waste-to-landfill goal, says Stephen Sikra, Procter & Gamble’s global leader for packaging material science and technology. He says The Recycling Partnership’s work is increasing recycling, which means more recycled materials for companies like P&G to use in sustainable packaging.
In keeping with its plan to effect systemic change through scalable assistance, The Recycling Partnership recently selected its next grantees. In addition to the three inaugural partner cities of 2014, the nonprofit is already providing help to more than 69 communities through grants, assessing and advising on operations, and open educational materials.
Energy Manager News
- Better Buildings, Better Plants: 12 Success Stories
- CA Governor Signs Bill Clarifying PACE Disclosures
- CA School District to Get 73% of Energy From Solar Carports
- Two Critical Questions to Ask Yourself About Your Current Energy Contract
- Pepco and Exelon Say Customers Have Benefitted$440 Million Since Merger
- ICC Issues Stringent Consumer Protection Rules For Retail Electric Suppliers
- Tesla’s Battery Storage Device Put to Use. Time to Exhale?
- Variable Speed Drives are a Powerful Efficiency Tool