De Nora Acquires Severn Trent Services’ Water Purification Group
Global electrochemical technology company De Nora has acquired Severn Trent Services’ Water Purification group.
De Nora Water Technologies, together with Ozono Elettronica Internazionale — a global specialist in ozone technologies, acquired in May — will be integrated into the De Nora business.
De Nora customers and partners will now have access to a full range of disinfection solutions for water and wastewater treatment spanning gas feed, chlorine dioxide, electrolytic, ultraviolet, and ozone disinfection from brand names such as Capital Controls, SeaClor, ClorTec, and Omnipure, in addition to the Tetra and UAT filtration lines, the company says.
Energy Manager News
- Duke Energy SC Customers Have Reaped $5M in Solar Rebates Since Last October
- BidEnergy Launches Its ‘Source-to-Pay’ Process for Energy in U.S. Market
- Garden State Residential, Commercial Customers Will Pay Less for Gas This Winter
- Better Buildings, Better Plants: 12 Success Stories
- CA Governor Signs Bill Clarifying PACE Disclosures
- CA School District to Get 73% of Energy From Solar Carports
- Two Critical Questions to Ask Yourself About Your Current Energy Contract
- Pepco and Exelon Say Customers Have Benefitted$440 Million Since Merger