How Does Your Business Respond to Global Risks?
Anthesis has launched a support tool, RiskHorizon, to help businesses operating in a climate-constrained world.
Climate change poses direct risks to businesses and investors due to shifts in weather patterns, precipitation and resource availability, extreme weather events, rising sea levels and variations in disease patterns and ecosystems and large scale involuntary migration, Anthesis says.
To address these issues, RiskHorizon helps clients identify and prioritize the most material risk to their product or organization, and assess the value at risk drawing.
- Innovating problems “out” of the system.
- Determining where and when to invest in R&D.
- Identification of current and future risks.
- Collaboration with a wide network to solicit creative solutions and strengthen resilience.
- Exploit the full range of corporate guidance on risk and opportunity assessment, and decision aids.
Energy Manager News
- New Refrigerant Rules Will Have Long Term Impact
- Building Data Platform from Leviton
- Athens, OH, Nears $4.28M Retrofit Project
- ERC Price Benchmark Trends Week Ending: September 23, 2016
- Feds Asked to Reverse Montana PSC Decision on Solar Charges
- Energy Retailer Crius Acquires Assets of Verengo
- Put Safety First in LED Installations
- Microsoft: Data Centers to Use 50% Renewables by 2018