GreenWaste Recovery Opens 40 TPH Materials Recovery Facility
Bulk Handling Systems designed, manufactured and installed the MRF, which will process both commercial and residential single stream recyclables at rates in excess of 40 tons per hour (tph). The system is designed for a 95 percent recovery rate of plastics, metals, cardboard, paper and glass. It uses BHS’ screen, Nihot air and NRT optical technologies.
In June Penn Waste opened a 96,000-square-foot recycling facility in Manchester, Pennsylvania, that will triple the company’s processing capabilities and improves recovery rates and features a single-stream recycling system designed, manufactured and installed by Bulk Handling Systems.
Energy Manager News
- New Refrigerant Rules Will Have Long Term Impact
- Building Data Platform from Leviton
- Athens, OH, Nears $4.28M Retrofit Project
- ERC Price Benchmark Trends Week Ending: September 23, 2016
- Feds Asked to Reverse Montana PSC Decision on Solar Charges
- Energy Retailer Crius Acquires Assets of Verengo
- Put Safety First in LED Installations
- Microsoft: Data Centers to Use 50% Renewables by 2018