Banyan Water Saves Multi-Family Properties 42.8M Gallons
Smart water management company Banyan Water and LivCor, a portfolio company of global asset manager Blackstone, have deployed Banyanâ€™s Smart Irrigation product at more multi-family properties in several states, including drought-plagued California.
Since the implementation of Banyanâ€™s water management systems at LivCor properties in Texas began last year, LivCor has realized a savings of 42.8 million gallons of water across a portfolio of multi-family communities.
With the expanded deployment of the Smart Irrigation system to six additional properties in California, North Carolina and Colorado, LivCor expects to achieve a savings of 75.8 million gallons of water over the next year, averaging 4.5 million gallons per property.
Banyan Water provides full water management services to the expanding portfolio of LivCor properties, incorporating real-time water use data, a proprietary web platform and remote monitoring and control capabilities. LivCor and Banyan Water are currently assessing opportunities to expand the use of these technologies to additional properties in other states, including Florida, Tennessee, Kentucky, Illinois, Massachusetts and Oregon.
In May Banyan Water introduced SmartRate, a water management tool for commercial users that translates water consumption into dollars spent and allows full visibility into the financial impact of water use.
Energy Manager News
- New Refrigerant Rules Will Have Long Term Impact
- Building Data Platform from Leviton
- Athens, OH, Nears $4.28M Retrofit Project
- ERC Price Benchmark Trends Week Ending: September 23, 2016
- Feds Asked to Reverse Montana PSC Decision on Solar Charges
- Energy Retailer Crius Acquires Assets of Verengo
- Put Safety First in LED Installations
- Microsoft: Data Centers to Use 50% Renewables by 2018