Building a Sustainable Supply Chain
At the 2015 GreenGov Symposium, David Stahlman, senior principal at Accenture Federal Services, moderates a panel on creating a sustainable supply chain with public sector and federal representatives. He is joined by Michael Fitzpatrick, head of regulatory advocacy and senior counsel at General Electric; Katherine Neebe, director of sustainability at Walmart; Nate Hurst, global director of environmental and living progress at HP; amd David Asiello, program manager for sustainability and environmental technology in office of the Asst. Secy. of Defense (Energy, Installations & Environment).
Energy Manager News
- Tesla’s Battery Storage Device Put to Use. Time to Exhale?
- Variable Speed Drives are a Powerful Efficiency Tool
- Veolia Checks Into the UK’s Tallest Hotel
- Massachusetts Aims for Critical Care Resiliency
- State of Michigan and MISO Propose Retail Capacity Charge
- Breaking the Ice with Thermal Energy Storage
- Ameresco to Upgrade Federal Prison in Butner, NC
- Alpen Introduces Window Package Rated at R10 Insulation