OriginClear Expands Water Treatment Technology’s Commercial Reach
Both systems sold in China employ OriginClear’s Electro Water Separation process (EWS), a primarily non-chemical system that efficiently removes micro-algae, oils, suspended solids, pathogens, and other contaminants, from fresh or saline water.
Hong Kong-based hydroponics grower Geb Impact Technology recently installed an EWS Model A25 to harvest micro-algae, which can process up to 25 liters of algae water per minute.
Nanjing University’s Department of Environmental Engineering ordered a lab-scale EWS unit for research into treatment of oil wastewater and metal cutting fluid wastewater.
Energy Manager News
- Tesla’s Battery Storage Device Put to Use. Time to Exhale?
- Variable Speed Drives are a Powerful Efficiency Tool
- Veolia Checks Into the UK’s Tallest Hotel
- Massachusetts Aims for Critical Care Resiliency
- State of Michigan and MISO Propose Retail Capacity Charge
- Breaking the Ice with Thermal Energy Storage
- Ameresco to Upgrade Federal Prison in Butner, NC
- Alpen Introduces Window Package Rated at R10 Insulation