Construction, Tech Industries Team Up to Improve Building Efficiency
In a move to integrate green building and information technology to improve building efficiency, productivity and health, the World Green Building Council and the Global e-Sustainability Initiative (GeSI) have teamed up.
The two organizations — representing the environmental interests of the building and construction sectors and the global information technology sector — have signed a memorandum of understanding to work together to combat climate change and promote sustainable development.
The two organizations will share information and identify joint opportunities to work together to address climate change. Both the WorldGBC and GeSI will participate in the private sector portion of UNFCCC COP21 climate change conference in Paris in December.
Energy Manager News
- Duke Energy SC Customers Have Reaped $5M in Solar Rebates Since Last October
- BidEnergy to Launch Its ‘Source-to-Pay’ Process for Energy in U.S. Market
- Garden State Residential, Commercial Customers Will Pay Less for Gas This Winter
- Better Buildings, Better Plants: 12 Success Stories
- CA Governor Signs Bill Clarifying PACE Disclosures
- CA School District to Get 73% of Energy From Solar Carports
- Two Critical Questions to Ask Yourself About Your Current Energy Contract
- Pepco and Exelon Say Customers Have Benefitted$440 Million Since Merger