Plant-Based Plastics Line Launched
SelfEco products are made with polylactic acid supplied by NatureWorks and PLA blends. They are compostable in commercial composting facilities.
The company will present some of its products to WalMart Stores at its U.S. manufacturing summit this month, the publication says.
Danny Mishek, SelfEco president and VistaTek managing director, says the company’s goal is to continue making products “that can either be recycled or can be composted.”
Energy Manager News
- Tesla’s Battery Storage Device Put to Use. Time to Exhale?
- Variable Speed Drives are a Powerful Efficiency Tool
- Veolia Checks Into the UK’s Tallest Hotel
- Massachusetts Aims for Critical Care Resiliency
- State of Michigan and MISO Propose Retail Capacity Charge
- Breaking the Ice with Thermal Energy Storage
- Ameresco to Upgrade Federal Prison in Butner, NC
- Alpen Introduces Window Package Rated at R10 Insulation