Cooling Water Treatment Without Aquatic Toxicity Concerns
US Waterâ€™s new cooling water treatment, PhosZero with E-FeX technology, will save customersâ€™ time and money while improving the environment, the company says.
This latest generation of PhosZero contains E-FeX technology, a blend of ingredients that replaces the most common uses of phosphorus in cooling water applications.
The PhosZero family of cooling water treatment products are designed to provide both scale and corrosion control, similar to â€śtraditionalâ€ť phosphorus containing chemistries, but without the discharge or aquatic toxicity concerns of older technologies.
The company says benefits for users of PhosZero with E-FeX technology include:
- Maximum protection against corrosion and scale, ensuring high heat transfer and maximum equipment efficiency.
- Environmental sustainability through PhosZeroâ€™s favorable aquatic toxicity profile, reducing your plantâ€™s environmental footprint.
- Elimination of phosphorus discharge to the environment, enhancing regulatory compliance and the eradication of costs associated with phosphorus removal from waste streams.
- Plant safety improvement since PhosZero reduces the need for acid use and storage on-site, helping to reduce HazMat reporting, insurance costs and chemical handling mistakes.
Energy Manager News
- Local, State and the Federal Government Excel at Energy Efficiency
- CA, MA Tie for ACEEE Top Spot
- Integrated Dimmer/LED from Energy Focus
- In Duluth, This Monthâ€™s Utility Bills Include a Little Something Extra
- PSEG Surreptitiously Starts Retail Energy Supplier
- New Refrigerant Rules Will Have Long Term Impact
- Building Data Platform from Leviton
- Athens, OH, Nears $4.28M Retrofit Project