Carbon Management Software Market to Skyrocket
The global carbon management software market is expected to grow at a CAGR of more than 32 percent from 2015-2019, according to a report by Technavio.
The carbon management software market includes services, software, and geography.
Technavio’s report analyses the services and products offered by market vendors and presents a breakdown in terms of market segmentation for different services, including consulting, implementation, outsourcing, training and software support, and maintenance.
Additionally, analysts have segmented market projections by services, and also by key geography, focusing on EMEA, the Americas and the APAC region.
Energy Manager News
- Driving Energy Efficiency by Improving the Owner/Tenant Relationship
- Case Study: Fast Payback in New York City
- $8M Project to Upgrade Chillicothe (OH) Correctional Institute
- Three Trends Align to Save Buildings Millions in Energy Costs
- Law Bars Energy Providers from Charging Early Termination Fees in the Event of Death
- Corporations Spend Big on Ballot Initiatives, Crushing Ratepayer Opposition
- Texas Retailer Offers Instant Rebate for Rooftop Solar, Offers High Credits for Excess Solar
- Local, State and the Federal Government Excel at Energy Efficiency