Water Management Software Offers Real-Time Environmental Data
Water management software company Aquatic Informatics has released Aquarius WebPortal 2015.1, which offers real-time online access to quality assured environmental data and services, including rich statistics, intuitive maps, email alerts, data exporting and live reports.
Version 2015.1 features highly configurable security settings, providing administrators more flexibility in making the right data and features accessible to the right stakeholders in real-time, the company says. Organizations can use Aquarius WebPortal as a secure intranet to share data with staff, departments, consulting firms, or cooperating agencies.
The company says highlights include:
- Enhanced Security Configuration. Through the use of Roles, View Groups, and Folder Permissions, AQUARIUS WebPortal now offers a high degree of flexibility in both user security and personalization. Folder Permissions allow access restriction to data from selected groups of locations. View Groups enable tailoring of configuration settings and defaults to suit particular groups of users.
- Information Requests for Up-to-Date Information via Email or SMS. Aquarius WebPortal can now be configured to provide plain text responses to simple email or SMS requests from authorized persons. Using the new integrated scripting environment, administrators can define exactly what information is extracted and how it is formatted in response to incoming requests. For example, a general “situation report” can be issued whenever the command “sitrep” is received — this report can be configured to include significant river and rainfall statistics for the last few hours as well as details of any alerts currently active.
- Time-Series State Calculation & Alerting. As well as defining States based on parameter ranges (e.g. Minor, Moderate, or Major flooding levels), Aquarius WebPortal can now perform more sophisticated time series state calculations through the use of the new integrated scripting environment.
Energy Manager News
- Better Buildings, Better Plants: 12 Success Stories
- CA Governor Signs Bill Clarifying PACE Disclosures
- CA School District to Get 73% of Energy From Solar Carports
- Two Critical Questions to Ask Yourself About Your Current Energy Contract
- Pepco and Exelon Say Customers Have Benefitted$440 Million Since Merger
- ICC Issues Stringent Consumer Protection Rules For Retail Electric Suppliers
- Tesla’s Battery Storage Device Put to Use. Time to Exhale?
- Variable Speed Drives are a Powerful Efficiency Tool