Intelex Updates Integrated EHS, Quality Management Platform
The company says Intelex version 6.5 is the first integrated management platform to bring together in one seamless package, all the technical components required for EHS and quality management professionals to quickly get meaningful value from their data. With Intelex version 6.5, organizations can easily discover, prepare, visualize, collaborate and optimize their EHS and quality data for better decision-making and improved corporate safety, environmental compliance and product quality.
By automating and normalizing the way EHS and quality management data is collected and presented, Intelex frees users from the inefficient, time-consuming tasks that have kept them from contributing to more strategic, higher value activities for their organizations. Data amalgamation, analysis and reports that used to take hours or even days for some companies to pull together can now be accomplished in minutes, the company says.
Energy Manager News
- Duke Energy SC Customers Have Reaped $5M in Solar Rebates Since Last October
- BidEnergy to Launch Its ‘Source-to-Pay’ Process for Energy in U.S. Market
- Garden State Residential, Commercial Customers Will Pay Less for Gas This Winter
- Better Buildings, Better Plants: 12 Success Stories
- CA Governor Signs Bill Clarifying PACE Disclosures
- CA School District to Get 73% of Energy From Solar Carports
- Two Critical Questions to Ask Yourself About Your Current Energy Contract
- Pepco and Exelon Say Customers Have Benefitted$440 Million Since Merger