Organics Processing System Cuts Waste Processing Costs
With the growing need for high volume processing of organics (including green waste and food waste) for compost and anaerobic digestion (AD) conversion, WSM has introduced the WSM BioPrep Organics Processing System: a complete high capacity system to convert green waste, food waste and mixed organics into high quality feedstock for compost and AD conversion systems.
WSM’s BioPrep Organics System includes bulk receiving and metering infeed, shredding, conveying, metal removal and/or detection, light fraction separation, screening, sorting, and grinding — the full set of tools to allow effective processing of incoming materials at rates up to 100 tph.
By utilizing WSM’s high capacity Titan Trommel Screen (8 ft. diameter by 35-63 ft. long) and WSM’s Titan Horizontal or Vertical Feed Grinder (150 – 800 HP), this stationary electric system is designed to deliver customer benefits including reduced handling, labor, and energy costs for reduced “per ton” processing costs; full system integration with a system that is fully engineered and designed for ease of maintenance and low cost installation and operation; and WSM’s on-going technical training and support to insure a productive system, the company says.
Energy Manager News
- Driving Energy Efficiency by Improving the Owner/Tenant Relationship
- Case Study: Fast Payback in New York City
- $8M Project to Upgrade Chillicothe (OH) Correctional Institute
- Three Trends Align to Save Buildings Millions in Energy Costs
- Law Bars Energy Providers from Charging Early Termination Fees in the Event of Death
- Corporations Spend Big on Ballot Initiatives, Crushing Ratepayer Opposition
- Texas Retailer Offers Instant Rebate for Rooftop Solar, Offers High Credits for Excess Solar
- Local, State and the Federal Government Excel at Energy Efficiency