Compliance Managers Can Save Time, Money with Sherpa Software
Sherpa Software, a provider of information governance and eDiscovery software, has updated its Altitude IG, introducing several new features for the eDiscovery, Reporting & Analytics and Administration modules.
Sherpa Altitude IG is designed to provide organizations with a comprehensive information governance system. This platform provides a single location for IT and legal to organize and automate its eDiscovery and policy enforcement initiates. Altitude IG offers affordable and easy-to-use software applications for reporting and analytics, eDiscovery, and policy enforcement designed to conveniently and consistently locate, identify, catalog and manage corporate electronic data regardless of where users are storing information, the company says.
In addition to several performance enhancements, multiple features have been added to enhance Sherpa’s Altitude IG eDiscovery search functionality, including:
- Searches can be configured to return the full text of a portion of the search results set. When creating a search, the number of full text results to return (between 100 and 1,000) may be specified. Altitude agents will randomly return the full text for this number of results for review in the console.
- Exceptions are now recorded for items that could not be searched. These exceptions are noted in the search results and can be collected.
- An Include/Exclude option for particular file type criteria has been added to the eDiscovery search wizard.
- Searchers are now able to specify size of the keyword snippets of up to 1000 characters to be displayed in the search results grid.
- System notifications have been enhanced to provide more details for eDiscovery related tasks.
Energy Manager News
- Put Safety First in LED Installations
- Microsoft: Data Centers to Use 50% Renewables by 2018
- Solar Installation Dedicated in Brooklyn
- Duke Energy SC Customers Have Reaped $5M in Solar Rebates Since Last October
- BidEnergy Launches Its ‘Source-to-Pay’ Process for Energy in U.S. Market
- Garden State Residential, Commercial Customers Will Pay Less for Gas This Winter
- Better Buildings, Better Plants: 12 Success Stories
- CA Governor Signs Bill Clarifying PACE Disclosures