Recycling Equipment Firm Launches Dual Frequency Separator
Recycling separation equipment company Eriez Europeâ€™s latest dual frequency separator features a new cantilevered design, which allows for the eddy current separator (ECS) belt to be changed in as little as 10 minutes by maintenance staff.
Eriez Europe will showcase its new NG-24 Eddy Current Separator at RWM 2015 September 15-17, at the NEC in Birmingham, UK.
The company says the new NG-24 ECS dual frequency unit is capable of processing large and fine fractions, making it suitable for multiple applications and saving costs with reduced production downtime and increased end product purity.
Also at the show will be the ST22-40 Eddy Current Separator for optimum separation of smaller sized particles (PET flake) and the EZ Tec 9100 metal detector, designed for the removal of metal contaminants from granulated plastics. Visitors can also see the Eriez Metal Loss Monitor, which is fitted to conveyors to track and measure the amount of metals lost to a waste stream over specific periods of time.
Energy Manager News
- Put Safety First in LED Installations
- Microsoft: Data Centers to Use 50% Renewables by 2018
- Solar Installation Dedicated inÂ Brooklyn
- Duke Energy SC Customers Have Reaped $5M in Solar Rebates Since Last October
- BidEnergy Launches Its â€˜Source-to-Payâ€™ Process for Energy in U.S. Market
- Garden State Residential, Commercial Customers Will Pay Less for Gas This Winter
- Better Buildings, Better Plants: 12 Success Stories
- CA Governor Signs Bill Clarifying PACE Disclosures