Suez Environnement Rebrands, Becomes Suez
Suez environnement has shortened its name to Suez.
“Today our single worldwide brand becomes Suez,” the resource management giant tweeted last week.
Earlier this year the group unified its multiple trademarks under a single brand — Suez environnement — and said it would focus on the sustainable management of resources through four main activities: water management, waste management and recycling, water treatment and consulting services for sustainable urban and regional development.
Energy Manager News
- Put Safety First in LED Installations
- Microsoft: Data Centers to Use 50% Renewables by 2018
- Solar Installation Dedicated in Brooklyn
- Duke Energy SC Customers Have Reaped $5M in Solar Rebates Since Last October
- BidEnergy Launches Its ‘Source-to-Pay’ Process for Energy in U.S. Market
- Garden State Residential, Commercial Customers Will Pay Less for Gas This Winter
- Better Buildings, Better Plants: 12 Success Stories
- CA Governor Signs Bill Clarifying PACE Disclosures