Environmental Executive Moves: Car Charging, US Water Alliance, Ceco Environmental
Hereâ€™s the latest news on hirings, promotions and departures among environmental leaders.
Car Charging Group: The owner, operator and provider of electric vehicle car charging services has appointed Mike Calise as the companyâ€™s chief executive officer. Prior to joining Car Charging, Calise served as the head of North America EV Solutions at Schneider Electric.
US Water Alliance: The nonprofit water policy organization has tapped Radhika Fox (pictured) to be its next president. Fox is currently the director of the Value of Water Coalition and previously directed policy and government affairs for the San Francisco Public Utilities Commission.
CecoÂ Environmental: The environmental, energy and fluid handling technology company has appointed Stephen Fritz as vice president of aftermarket. Before joining Ceco Environmental, he served as vice president, services offerings, global services and director of services marketing, Americas for Ingersoll Rand.
Biotechnology Industry Association: The biotechnology trade association has appointed Jeanne Haggerty as senior vice president of federal government relations. Haggerty joined BIO in September 2006 as the director ofÂ federal government relations and was named vice president of federal government relations in September 2014.
Bayer CropScience: The agricultural arm of Bayer AG has appointed Case Medlin, PhD, and Harry Quicke, PhD, as the newest additions to the Bayer Stewardship Team. Before joining Bayer, Medlin served as a field development representative within DuPont’s Crop Protection division. Quicke comes to Bayer from BASF, where he was a technical specialist in agriculture business.
Energy Manager News
- Put Safety First in LED Installations
- Microsoft: Data Centers to Use 50% Renewables by 2018
- Solar Installation Dedicated inÂ Brooklyn
- Duke Energy SC Customers Have Reaped $5M in Solar Rebates Since Last October
- BidEnergy Launches Its â€˜Source-to-Payâ€™ Process for Energy in U.S. Market
- Garden State Residential, Commercial Customers Will Pay Less for Gas This Winter
- Better Buildings, Better Plants: 12 Success Stories
- CA Governor Signs Bill Clarifying PACE Disclosures