Environmental Information Management for Process, Industrial Plants
Wood Group Mustang has released the ENVision real-time environmental information management software system for process and industrial plants.
The system provides emissions monitoring, troubleshooting, data gathering, interpretation and complete reporting to regulatory agencies.
ENVision constantly monitors results against operating permits and generates certified emissions values as frequently as every minute, the company says. Results are monitored for compliance with operating permits and alerts are issued before problems can occur, accelerating intervention time.
The consolidated repository of previously unavailable information has opened the door to the new field of environmental analytics, which enables long-term environmental performance to be tracked in greater detail.
Energy Manager News
- Better Buildings, Better Plants: 12 Success Stories
- CA Governor Signs Bill Clarifying PACE Disclosures
- CA School District to Get 73% of Energy From Solar Carports
- Two Critical Questions to Ask Yourself About Your Current Energy Contract
- Pepco and Exelon Say Customers Have Benefitted$440 Million Since Merger
- ICC Issues Stringent Consumer Protection Rules For Retail Electric Suppliers
- Tesla’s Battery Storage Device Put to Use. Time to Exhale?
- Variable Speed Drives are a Powerful Efficiency Tool