Green Fleet Management Drives Market
The market analysis report highlights the need for efficient data management in the fleet industry, as fleet operators receive large amounts of data related to their daily operations through various channels such as documents from employees and technicians, fuel bills, routes traversed by vehicles, and work order performance reports.
“Fleet operators are gradually implementing the method of fleet management systems, which enables efficient management of data and reduce the possibility of manual errors by automating the fleet management process,” says Faisal Ghaus, vice president of Technavio.
The report further discusses the emergence of green fleet-management solutions, as many countries in Europe have implemented stringent regulations to ensure that the environmental impact of the automotive industry can be minimized.
In April, Omnitracs and Cummins launched mobile fleet management technology for the commercial trucking industry that enables customers to access near-real-time engine diagnostic information.
Energy Manager News
- Driving Energy Efficiency by Improving the Owner/Tenant Relationship
- Case Study: Fast Payback in New York City
- $8M Project to Upgrade Chillicothe (OH) Correctional Institute
- Three Trends Align to Save Buildings Millions in Energy Costs
- Law Bars Energy Providers from Charging Early Termination Fees in the Event of Death
- Corporations Spend Big on Ballot Initiatives, Crushing Ratepayer Opposition
- Texas Retailer Offers Instant Rebate for Rooftop Solar, Offers High Credits for Excess Solar
- Local, State and the Federal Government Excel at Energy Efficiency