Park City Group Helps Dairy Reduces Waste 24%
Park City Group, a cloud-based software company that uses big data management to help retailers and their suppliers sell more and stock less, has helped a large, regional dairy reduce its waste by 24 percent year over year at a large national retailer by using Park City Group’s Visibility & Analytics software.
The reduction included 25 percent fewer returns year over year as well as a decrease in Scan-based trading shrink adjustments of 23 percent year over year. Both improvements resulted in financial savings, a reduction in labor requirements for supplier and retailer, more effectively meeting shopper demand and improved product freshness, the software company says.
The key to the successful deployment was leveraging PCG’s Visibility & Analytics to pinpoint high returns and shrink opportunities by product and by store location, which lead to improved analysis of both types of waste, the company says. The dairy was then able to change processes and more accurately analyze the performance of the products at store level, enabling them to adapt deliveries to meet consumer demand.
Energy Manager News
- Duke Energy SC Customers Have Reaped $5M in Solar Rebates Since Last October
- BidEnergy to Launch Its ‘Source-to-Pay’ Process for Energy in U.S. Market
- Garden State Residential, Commercial Customers Will Pay Less for Gas This Winter
- Better Buildings, Better Plants: 12 Success Stories
- CA Governor Signs Bill Clarifying PACE Disclosures
- CA School District to Get 73% of Energy From Solar Carports
- Two Critical Questions to Ask Yourself About Your Current Energy Contract
- Pepco and Exelon Say Customers Have Benefitted$440 Million Since Merger