Remediation Pilot Eliminates Nearly 100% of PCE at Superfund Site
AST Environmental, working with AECOM in Statesville, North Carolina completed an angle-injected BOS 100 pilot test at a former textiles facility where the toxic chemical was used in a dry-cleaning operation. PCE is a possible human carcinogen.
Following the pilot’s success, the EPA has approved full-scale injection at the large site.
Energy Manager News
- Local, State and the Federal Government Excel at Energy Efficiency
- CA, MA Tie for ACEEE Top Spot
- Integrated Dimmer/LED from Energy Focus
- In Duluth, This Month’s Utility Bills Include a Little Something Extra
- PSEG Surreptitiously Starts Retail Energy Supplier
- New Refrigerant Rules Will Have Long Term Impact
- Building Data Platform from Leviton
- Athens, OH, Nears $4.28M Retrofit Project