Smart Waste, Recycling Firm Bigbelly Establishes UK Subsidiary
The subsidiary, operating as Bigbelly UK, will have flagship offices in Bath, England, and will now directly serve all existing and future UK-based Bigbelly customers.
The company says the new subsidiary was formed in response to the explosive growth of its UK-customer base and rapid adoption of the Bigbelly smart waste and recycling system among councils, universities, healthcare facilities, and private sector customers. Bigbelly UK will market and service its solar-powered smart, cloud-based system for gathering, consolidating and analyzing data from connected waste and recycling units for a complete waste management system that the company says increases operational efficiency and reduces costs up to 80 percent.
The global smart waste market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 16.82 percent from 2014 to 2019, according to a TechNavio report published earlier this year.
Energy Manager News
- Better Buildings, Better Plants: 12 Success Stories
- CA Governor Signs Bill Clarifying PACE Disclosures
- CA School District to Get 73% of Energy From Solar Carports
- Two Critical Questions to Ask Yourself About Your Current Energy Contract
- Pepco and Exelon Say Customers Have Benefitted$440 Million Since Merger
- ICC Issues Stringent Consumer Protection Rules For Retail Electric Suppliers
- Tesla’s Battery Storage Device Put to Use. Time to Exhale?
- Variable Speed Drives are a Powerful Efficiency Tool