Top Supply Chain Sustainability Trends
Industry collaboration and traceability are among the top supply chain sustainability trends, according to an Ethical Corporation whitepaper.
Top Global Supply Chain Sustainability Trends 2015 includes responses from 415 corporate social responsibility and supply chain professionals from around the world.
Key findings include:
- Industry collaboration is the biggest opportunity in 2015/2016: just over 24 percent of respondents stated that industry collaboration is the foremost opportunity in relation to supply chains sustainability, followed by circular economy (16 percent).
- Traceability and environmental concerns are the biggest issues to watch out in 2015/2016: nearly 30 percent of the community stated that traceability and environmental improvements will be key issues in the coming years.
- Eliminating supply chain risks is the main driver: more than 32 percent of executives polled said they are still incentivized by eliminating supply chain risks.
Energy Manager News
- Better Buildings, Better Plants: 12 Success Stories
- CA Governor Signs Bill Clarifying PACE Disclosures
- CA School District to Get 73% of Energy From Solar Carports
- Two Critical Questions to Ask Yourself About Your Current Energy Contract
- Pepco and Exelon Say Customers Have Benefitted$440 Million Since Merger
- ICC Issues Stringent Consumer Protection Rules For Retail Electric Suppliers
- Tesla’s Battery Storage Device Put to Use. Time to Exhale?
- Variable Speed Drives are a Powerful Efficiency Tool