6 Environmental Threats to Data Centers
Monitoring technology company Sensaphone says early detection of events and out-of-parameter conditions can ensure 100 percent uptime and save thousands of dollars in equipment, time and productivity.
To help IT personnel recognize key environmental threats, Sensaphone is offering a free eBook: 6 Environmental Threats to Data Centers and Computer Rooms.
The eBook offers advice on how to take proactive measures to lessen the severity of damage caused by: unforeseen events that impact computer room environments. Implementing an early alert system to notify personnel when these issues occur enables them to take fast corrective action.
Sensaphone recently introduced a cellular version of its Sentinel system that provides 24/7 monitoring of unattended equipment and remote locations where internet or ethernet connectivity is unavailable. The company says the system is ideal for a variety of applications including oil and gas operations, water treatment pump stations, commercial greenhouses, livestock facilities, data centers and HVACR equipment.
Photo Credit: data center via Shutterstock
Energy Manager News
- Duke Energy SC Customers Have Reaped $5M in Solar Rebates Since Last October
- BidEnergy to Launch Its ‘Source-to-Pay’ Process for Energy in U.S. Market
- Garden State Residential, Commercial Customers Will Pay Less for Gas This Winter
- Better Buildings, Better Plants: 12 Success Stories
- CA Governor Signs Bill Clarifying PACE Disclosures
- CA School District to Get 73% of Energy From Solar Carports
- Two Critical Questions to Ask Yourself About Your Current Energy Contract
- Pepco and Exelon Say Customers Have Benefitted$440 Million Since Merger