Baling Rigid Plastic Generates Maximum Revenue for Grocery Stores
This video, produced by the Association of Postconsumer Plastic Recyclers in collaboration with Publix Super Markets and the American Chemistry Council, aims to help grocery stores generate maximum revenue from in-store recycling efforts by baling #2 high density polyethylene (HDPE) and #5 polypropylene (PP) rigid plastic packaging.
Energy Manager News
- Tesla’s Battery Storage Device Put to Use. Time to Exhale?
- Variable Speed Drives are a Powerful Efficiency Tool
- Veolia Checks Into the UK’s Tallest Hotel
- Massachusetts Aims for Critical Care Resiliency
- State of Michigan and MISO Propose Retail Capacity Charge
- Breaking the Ice with Thermal Energy Storage
- Ameresco to Upgrade Federal Prison in Butner, NC
- Alpen Introduces Window Package Rated at R10 Insulation