Agriculture Water Conservation Agent Cuts Usage up to 50%
Brookside Agra is now selling its environmentally safe water conservation agent, H2OExcel, on its e-commerce website.
H2OExcel is a 100 percent biodegradable solution that functions as a water conservation agent and nutrient efficiency booster for soil. It is made from natural extracts from desert plants and reduces soil and water surface tension, thereby allowing soils to absorb and retain water much faster than normal, the company says.
Studied by experts at Purdue University and the University of Central Missouri, H2OExcel has been proven to decrease water usage by 30 percent to 50 percent, improve yield and reduce overall costs, according to Brookside Agra. Safe for use on all grasses, landscaping, crops, flowers, fruits and vegetables, H2OExcel is available in a 1-quart hose spray bottle and 5-gallon size.
The company’s e-commerce website is also selling its DrainXcel for commercial, industrial and residential use.
DrainXcel works to eliminate build-up in grease traps and drainage pipes with a concentrated solution of all-natural bacteria and enzymes that multiply to quickly eliminate odor, digest organic material and increase performance, the company says. DrainXcel absorbs and digests fats, oils, grease and food waste. Available in customizable monthly or yearly product formulations and delivery systems, DrainXcel is available for order online in a 1-gallon size.
Energy Manager News
- Three Trends Align to Save Buildings Millions in Energy Costs
- Law Bars Energy Providers from Charging Early Termination Fees in the Event of Death
- Corporations Spend Big on Ballot Initiatives, Crushing Ratepayer Opposition
- Texas Retailer Offers Instant Rebate for Rooftop Solar, Offers High Credits for Excess Solar
- Local, State and the Federal Government Excel at Energy Efficiency
- CA, MA Tie for ACEEE Top Spot
- Integrated Dimmer/LED from Energy Focus
- In Duluth, This Month’s Utility Bills Include a Little Something Extra