Accenture Acquires Total Logistics, Strengthens Retail Supply Chain Capabilities
Accenture has acquired Total Logistics, a logistics and supply chain consultancy based in Wokingham, UK.
Total Logistics’ capabilities will become part of Accenture Consulting. Initially, Accenture will leverage Total Logistics’ supply chain and logistics strengths to support clients in the retail and consumer goods industries. Over time, Accenture will extend Total Logistics’ capabilities to other industries, including life sciences, automotive and industrial equipment.
Total Logistics works with clients to optimize their distribution networks and improve the performance of their supply chains. The company helps retailers and their suppliers move products more smoothly through the supply chain, enabling them to improve service performance while reducing costs.
Accenture leads the global carbon management software market, which is expected to grow at a CAGR of more than 32 percent from 2015-2019, according to a report published last month by Technavio.
Energy Manager News
- Two Critical Questions to Ask Yourself About Your Current Energy Contract
- Pepco and Exelon Say Customers Have Benefitted$440 Million Since Merger
- ICC Issues Stringent Consumer Protection Rules For Retail Electric Suppliers
- Tesla’s Battery Storage Device Put to Use. Time to Exhale?
- Variable Speed Drives are a Powerful Efficiency Tool
- Veolia Checks Into the UK’s Tallest Hotel
- Massachusetts Aims for Critical Care Resiliency
- State of Michigan and MISO Propose Retail Capacity Charge