Water Leak Detector Promotes Conservation Through Loss Reduction
Heath Consultants Incorporatedâ€™s Aqua-Scope water leak detector can help water utilities reduce and conserve water use during current drought conditions, the company says.
The Aqua-Scope amplifies frequencies (sound waves) generated by a water leak. The Heath Aqua-Scope consists of two major components; the direct contact microphone and ground microphone.
The direct contact microphone is used to listen on main line valves, hydrants and service connections. The operator is altered immediately if there is a leak in the area. The ground microphone is used to pinpoint the actual source of the leak.
Energy Manager News
- Pepco and Exelon Say Customers Have Benefitted$440 Million Since Merger
- ICC Issues Stringent Consumer Protection Rules For Retail Electric Suppliers
- Teslaâ€™s Battery Storage Device Put to Use. Time to Exhale?
- Variable Speed Drives are a Powerful Efficiency Tool
- Veolia Checks Into the UKâ€™s Tallest Hotel
- Massachusetts Aims for Critical Care Resiliency
- State of Michigan and MISO Propose Retail Capacity Charge
- Breaking the Ice with Thermal Energy Storage