LG NanoH2O Is Now LG Water Solutions
Since the acquisition of NanoH2O in 2014, LG Chem has furthered its innovative nanocomposite membrane technology and expanded its sales operations and manufacturing capabilities, including a new fully integrated membrane factory in Cheong-ju, Korea. Beginning in September, this new facility will produce a full line of seawater, brackish water and tap water RO membranes.
In addition, LG Chem has bolstered its global commercial team to now include sales and technical support offices in China, India, Singapore, Brazil, Saudi Arabia, UAE, Europe, Turkey, Korea as well as the US and Caribbean.
Energy Manager News
- Put Safety First in LED Installations
- Microsoft: Data Centers to Use 50% Renewables by 2018
- Solar Installation Dedicated in Brooklyn
- Duke Energy SC Customers Have Reaped $5M in Solar Rebates Since Last October
- BidEnergy Launches Its ‘Source-to-Pay’ Process for Energy in U.S. Market
- Garden State Residential, Commercial Customers Will Pay Less for Gas This Winter
- Better Buildings, Better Plants: 12 Success Stories
- CA Governor Signs Bill Clarifying PACE Disclosures