Top 200 Environmental Firms Revealed
ENR says this year’s list’s total total revenue is down by 4.3 percent to $51.4 billion, based on 2014 figures. This reverses last year’s increase and continues an up-and-down trend that the list has seen since 2008.
However, ENR says a number of the top firms did experience growth last year and it anticipates the market to improve in the next 12-18 months.
Energy Manager News
- Three Trends Align to Save Buildings Millions in Energy Costs
- Law Bars Energy Providers from Charging Early Termination Fees in the Event of Death
- Corporations Spend Big on Ballot Initiatives, Crushing Ratepayer Opposition
- Texas Retailer Offers Instant Rebate for Rooftop Solar, Offers High Credits for Excess Solar
- Local, State and the Federal Government Excel at Energy Efficiency
- CA, MA Tie for ACEEE Top Spot
- Integrated Dimmer/LED from Energy Focus
- In Duluth, This Month’s Utility Bills Include a Little Something Extra