Sustainability Software Translates LCA Results to Business Insights
PRé Sustainability has launched SimaPro Share & Collect, a web-based platform developed to facilitate fact-based sustainable decision making.
With Share & Collect, life cycle assessment (LCA) results can be made accessible to a broader business audience and can easily be converted into valuable business insights, the company says. This enables business departments to build a scientific basis for a robust sustainability strategy. Share & Collect is an add-on to LCA software SimaPro.
Interpreting LCA results requires expertise, and even answering simple “what if” questions can take a lot of back-and-forth reporting and waiting. In addition, LCA can seem like a black-box process. The company says Share & Collect “builds a bridge,” making LCA benefits more easily available.
It allows business departments to increase efficiency for:
- Sustainable product development and modification
- Environmental product declarations (EPDs)
- Sustainability goal setting and benchmarking
- Streamlined LCA studies
Energy Manager News
- Tesla’s Battery Storage Device Put to Use. Time to Exhale?
- Variable Speed Drives are a Powerful Efficiency Tool
- Veolia Checks Into the UK’s Tallest Hotel
- Massachusetts Aims for Critical Care Resiliency
- State of Michigan and MISO Propose Retail Capacity Charge
- Breaking the Ice with Thermal Energy Storage
- Ameresco to Upgrade Federal Prison in Butner, NC
- Alpen Introduces Window Package Rated at R10 Insulation