Measurabl Users Outperform Peers on GRESB 2015 Survey
More than 73 percent of Measurabl users were awarded Green Stars for outstanding performance in the Global Real Estate Sustainability Benchmark (GRESB) 2015 Survey. GRESB is the global standard for portfolio-level sustainability assessment in the real estate sector.
All returning users of Measurabl’s sustainability software improved their score versus 2014. Notable achievements among Measurable users include the following:
- Clarion Partners, the $32 billion real estate asset manager, won GRESB’s Sector Leader award for the top-performing fund in its class as well as two Green Stars for outstanding performance in 2015.
- USAA Real Estate Company, the real estate asset management arm of insurance behemoth USAA, won GRESB’s Sector Leader award for its Government Building Fund.
- CBRE Global Investors – Strategic Partners, the discretionary asset management fund wholly owned by CBRE, won a Green Star.
- AvalonBay, an S&P 500 owner of multifamily buildings, won two GRESB Green Stars and narrowly missed taking the number one overall spot in its sector.
More than 700 participants representing 61,000 assets worth a combined $2.3 trillion were represented by the survey.
The Global Cleantech Cluster recently named Measurabl the world’s top cleantech start-up for making enterprise-quality software available to companies of any size.
Energy Manager News
- Driving Energy Efficiency by Improving the Owner/Tenant Relationship
- Case Study: Fast Payback in New York City
- $8M Project to Upgrade Chillicothe (OH) Correctional Institute
- Three Trends Align to Save Buildings Millions in Energy Costs
- Law Bars Energy Providers from Charging Early Termination Fees in the Event of Death
- Corporations Spend Big on Ballot Initiatives, Crushing Ratepayer Opposition
- Texas Retailer Offers Instant Rebate for Rooftop Solar, Offers High Credits for Excess Solar
- Local, State and the Federal Government Excel at Energy Efficiency