Tana Launches Smart Drum Screen
Tana has expanded its product range of waste compactors, chippers and shredders with a smart drum screen that can be digitally connected to other machines on site to monitor and optimize process, the company says.
The Tana 6Deco drum screen is equipped with scales to measure coarse grain and fine grain tonnages in real time. In addition to the information about fuel consumption, machine up-time, labor cost and price of the end product, the Smart Site enables operators to analyze and streamline the entire work process and its profitability. In addition to the Tana drum screen for example a shredder, wheel loader and other machinery can be linked to Tana Smart Site to enhance machinery co-operation and to have a total control of all operations on site, even remotely via Internet, the company says.
The Tana Smart Site has been developed in co-operation with customers.
Tana’s new drum screen is mechanically simple with just two hydraulic pumps, fully hydrostatic transmission, all electronic switches and control system that enables preventative maintenance. It also has a huge capacity with 5.5 meters long and 2.2 meters diameter drum, which the company says is easily replaceable.
Tana 6Deco drum screen is easy to operate using electronic control panel with a color screen. Preset parameters can be saved in the system making it easy to change the screened material and to familiarize new operators. Servicing is easy with good access to maintenance areas and maintenance kits available. Roadworthiness standard (approval pending) makes it easy to move the machine from operating site to another, according to Tana.
Energy Manager News
- Better Buildings, Better Plants: 12 Success Stories
- CA Governor Signs Bill Clarifying PACE Disclosures
- CA School District to Get 73% of Energy From Solar Carports
- Two Critical Questions to Ask Yourself About Your Current Energy Contract
- Pepco and Exelon Say Customers Have Benefitted$440 Million Since Merger
- ICC Issues Stringent Consumer Protection Rules For Retail Electric Suppliers
- Tesla’s Battery Storage Device Put to Use. Time to Exhale?
- Variable Speed Drives are a Powerful Efficiency Tool