CDP, FirstCarbon Solutions Expand Partnership
FirstCarbon Solutions, an environmental, social and governance services provider, and environmental disclosure reporting organization CDP today announced a further expansion of their global scoring partnership for climate change and supply chain water disclosures.
Entering its fifth year of partnership with CDP, FCS has scored more than 15,600 company disclosures as CDP’s global sustainability outsourcing partner. New for 2015, CDP outsourced South Africa, Italy and Japan (English language) climate change scoring to FCS. These new regions and countries join the Supply Chain program and the S&P 500, FTSE 350, Canada, Southeast Asia, Nordic, Benelux, India, and Australia/New Zealand investor-led regions.
In addition, as the exclusive supply chain program scoring partner, FCS assumed responsibility for scoring water disclosures submitted as part of CDP’s Supply Chain program. As a result of this expanded role, FCS will score more than 5,500 CDP disclosures in 2015 alone.
In conjunction with the new partnership, FCS will retain its status as CDP gold consultancy partner and silver software partner. FCS will also provide CDP performance reviews to companies it scored in 2015 and will again serve as lead scorer for CDP’s on-demand services.
Last month CDP approved carbon footprint services provider SCS Global Services as an accredited US Consultancy Partner. In this capacity, SCS will use its expertise to assist companies in their efforts to disclose their carbon footprint and other climate change data to CDP.
Energy Manager News
- Put Safety First in LED Installations
- Microsoft: Data Centers to Use 50% Renewables by 2018
- Solar Installation Dedicated in Brooklyn
- Duke Energy SC Customers Have Reaped $5M in Solar Rebates Since Last October
- BidEnergy Launches Its ‘Source-to-Pay’ Process for Energy in U.S. Market
- Garden State Residential, Commercial Customers Will Pay Less for Gas This Winter
- Better Buildings, Better Plants: 12 Success Stories
- CA Governor Signs Bill Clarifying PACE Disclosures