The Best CSR Reputations in the World Ranked
Brand Hecht, chief research officer at Reputation Institute, says the companies that make the list are succeeding not only at being good corporate citizens, but in communicating their CSR successes to consumers.
The Global CSR RepTrak 100 reflects public perceptions of corporate performance across three dimensions of reputation: citizenship, workplace and governance.
The results describe which companies are best regarded by consumers for having a positive societal influence, being environmentally friendly, operating with openness and transparency, behaving ethically, rewarding employees fairly and promoting employee well-being, among other factors.
Energy Manager News
- New Refrigerant Rules Will Have Long Term Impact
- Building Data Platform from Leviton
- Athens, OH, Nears $4.28M Retrofit Project
- ERC Price Benchmark Trends Week Ending: September 23, 2016
- Feds Asked to Reverse Montana PSC Decision on Solar Charges
- Energy Retailer Crius Acquires Assets of Verengo
- Put Safety First in LED Installations
- Microsoft: Data Centers to Use 50% Renewables by 2018