4 Steps to Get Product Life Cycle Assessment Right
To find out what’s key for successful life cycle assessment, Ethical Corporation spoke with Molson Coors, Eastman Chemical, Amcor and Continental Clothing about challenges and insights to measuring social and environmental impacts of products and services.
The free report offers practical insights on:
- Strategy: How to identify corporate sustainability priorities and assign relevant KPIs to them.
- Lifecycle assessment: How to set an appropriate scope to consider the impacts beyond the company’s direct influence.
- How to get the maximum value of working with your competitors and industry players to standardize assessment tools and escalate the output.
An Ethical Corporation white paper published in August said industry collaboration and traceability are among the top supply chain sustainability trends. The report includes responses from 415 corporate social responsibility and supply chain professionals from around the world.
Energy Manager News
- ERC Price Benchmark Trends Week Ending: September 23, 2016
- Feds Asked to Reverse Montana PSC Decision on Solar Charges
- Energy Retailer Crius Acquires Assets of Verengo
- Put Safety First in LED Installations
- Microsoft: Data Centers to Use 50% Renewables by 2018
- Solar Installation Dedicated in Brooklyn
- Duke Energy SC Customers Have Reaped $5M in Solar Rebates Since Last October
- BidEnergy Launches Its ‘Source-to-Pay’ Process for Energy in U.S. Market