The New EHS Performance-Based Paradigm: Enabling Operational Excellence with a Holistic Technology Framework
However, today leading organizations know effective EHS management is integral to achieving enterprise Operational Excellence and driving business value as regulations tighten and company actions fall under greater public scrutiny.
In this free on-demand webinar LNS Research Analysts Paul Leavoy and Rob Harrison present new research and recommendations for achieving Operational Excellence through improved connection to EHS metrics, processes, and supporting technology, including:
– How manufacturers with EHS software implemented improve Overall Equipment Effectiveness (OEE) by 15% to 20% – Existing and emerging impacts of compromised EHS performance, with real-world examples of the costs and causes of EHS gone wrong – The essential EHS metrics that feed into Operational Excellence and boost ROI of EHS software – The foundational role of compliance in the journey towards Operational Excellence
This webinar shows you how to align and connect EHS initiatives to better achieve Operational Excellence.
Energy Manager News
- Put Safety First in LED Installations
- Microsoft: Data Centers to Use 50% Renewables by 2018
- Solar Installation Dedicated in Brooklyn
- Duke Energy SC Customers Have Reaped $5M in Solar Rebates Since Last October
- BidEnergy Launches Its ‘Source-to-Pay’ Process for Energy in U.S. Market
- Garden State Residential, Commercial Customers Will Pay Less for Gas This Winter
- Better Buildings, Better Plants: 12 Success Stories
- CA Governor Signs Bill Clarifying PACE Disclosures