Enterprise-Wide Smart Waste, Recycling System from Bigbelly
Smart waste and recycling system developer Bigbelly has launched Connect, an enterprise-wide turnkey system.
This platform as a service encompasses hardware, software, services, installation, cleaning, inspection and warranty.
Bigbelly says full-scale system deployments help customers immediately realize the benefits of increased operational efficiency and cleaner campuses.
Connect offers a number of benefits including a customized fleet of Bigbelly & Smartbelly stations and associated options and accessories, unlimited mobile and desktop software licenses, and ongoing customer service and support. Leveraging Connect’s software and cloud connectivity, customers — municipalities, colleges & universities, healthcare facilities, and corporations — can make data-backed operational decisions based on real-time system information, historical analysis, and reporting.
After initial site mapping and station configuration consulting, hardware installation, and onboarding, customers receive ongoing service and support, best practices, cleaning service, and annual inspections as part of a standard 60-month service agreement.
Energy Manager News
- Tesla’s Battery Storage Device Put to Use. Time to Exhale?
- Variable Speed Drives are a Powerful Efficiency Tool
- Veolia Checks Into the UK’s Tallest Hotel
- Massachusetts Aims for Critical Care Resiliency
- State of Michigan and MISO Propose Retail Capacity Charge
- Breaking the Ice with Thermal Energy Storage
- Ameresco to Upgrade Federal Prison in Butner, NC
- Alpen Introduces Window Package Rated at R10 Insulation