Modular Berm Provides Versatile Spill Containment
The Ultra-Containment Berm, Modular Model (also known as the Gorilla Berm), uses triangular-shaped, polymer-coated foam support blocks for sidewall structure and a heavy duty PVC material as the liner for the constructed spill containment area.
The liner is a textured, slip-resistant material that is available in 38 and 54 mil thicknesses.
Key features and benefits:
- Modular construction allows containment areas of any size to be configured.
- Polymer-coated foam support blocks (6-footlengths) provide structure to sidewalls and can be driven over repeatedly without damage.
- Molded-in slots in top of foam blocks hold rebar or steel rod, which secures material in place.
- True drive-in/drive-out capability with no manual set-up or take down of sidewalls required.
- Complies with EPA and SPCC spill containment regulations.
Energy Manager News
- Digging Deep to Cure HVAC Inefficiency
- Technavio: Global Data Center Liquid Cooling Market Growing
- GE Shreveport Plant Finishes First Stage of Retrofit
- Entergy Arkansas Reaches Rate Settlement
- EMEX Named TEPA Aggregator/Broker/Consultant of the Year
- Switching to LEDs Without Leaving the Past Behind
- McKinstry Replacing 6,200 Lights with LEDs in Henderson, NV
- USDA Investing More than $300M in Efficiency, Renewables