Putting a Price on ESG Risks
Anthesis Group — which produced the new cloud-based environmental, social and governance risk-assessment tool along with its delivery partner Acclimatise — says it’s the first-ever such tool.
RiskHorizon is designed to help users understand, evaluate, monetize and take action on ESG and sustainability risks. The tool enables users to screen 30 political, economic, social and environmental risks to:
- Identify sustainability risks and opportunities relating to the integrity of fixed assets, supply chains and business models;
- Forecast risk exposure and opportunity across a range of time periods;
- Convert data into cost/revenue options to assess the financial implications of future risks; and,
- Prioritize actions to deliver lasting outcomes to support improved and resilient commercial decision-making.
Drawing from more than 100 of data sets, RiskHorizon aggregates and profiles risk and opportunity outcomes under different potential policy, governance and climatic scenarios. It also helps users to: target future commercial activities (e.g. alternative sourcing locations); prioritize the best use of capital investment, and improve enterprise risk management, Anthesis says.
The RiskHorizon tool leverages Anthesis’ and Acclimatise’s subject matter expertise and its growing sector, commodity and product risk database. It enables comparison and benchmarking functionality, as well as advanced reporting capabilities.
Energy Manager News
- Duke Energy SC Customers Have Reaped $5M in Solar Rebates Since Last October
- BidEnergy to Launch Its ‘Source-to-Pay’ Process for Energy in U.S. Market
- Garden State Residential, Commercial Customers Will Pay Less for Gas This Winter
- Better Buildings, Better Plants: 12 Success Stories
- CA Governor Signs Bill Clarifying PACE Disclosures
- CA School District to Get 73% of Energy From Solar Carports
- Two Critical Questions to Ask Yourself About Your Current Energy Contract
- Pepco and Exelon Say Customers Have Benefitted$440 Million Since Merger