Using the Internet of Things to Cut Cleaning Costs
The IRIS Asset Manager is an intelligent command center that provides daily, actionable data from machine to human, helping customers to take greater control of their cleaning operations and drive measurable results. It gives customers remote visibility to machine performance, equipment usage and machine location.
The patented IRIS technology connects users with anytime-anywhere access to critical alerts, usage data and machine location information to enable proactive fleet management, Tennant says. Using a desktop, laptop or tablet to access information, the IRIS dashboard is accessible through the My Tennant portal, displaying clear charts and graphs of critical data points helping facility managers and operators stay on top of the day-to-day variables of cleaning operations and fleet management.
IRIS Asset Manager is currently available on 19 Tennant commercial and industrial cleaning machines in nine countries around the world.
Energy Manager News
- Put Safety First in LED Installations
- Microsoft: Data Centers to Use 50% Renewables by 2018
- Solar Installation Dedicated in Brooklyn
- Duke Energy SC Customers Have Reaped $5M in Solar Rebates Since Last October
- BidEnergy Launches Its ‘Source-to-Pay’ Process for Energy in U.S. Market
- Garden State Residential, Commercial Customers Will Pay Less for Gas This Winter
- Better Buildings, Better Plants: 12 Success Stories
- CA Governor Signs Bill Clarifying PACE Disclosures