Water Focus Reports Aid Customers’ Water-Use Assessments, Conservation
To help customers assess their water management and aid in their conservation efforts during the drought, California Water Service has partnered with Badger Meter to send customers an individualized, monthly Water Focus Report for their properties.
The customized Water Focus Report, provided to the utility’s customers at no charge, will compare a customer’s daily water use to its water budget, as well as similar customers’ usage in the area.
The reports will also include conservation tips to help use water more efficiently. Badger Meter, a producer of flow measurement and control products, provides measurement data for water utilities worldwide.
This program will be rolled out regionally over the next two months. Reports will be sent to customers by mail for the first three months and by email thereafter for customers that opt to continue receiving the reports.
Cal Water piloted the Water Focus Reports with customers in its Los Altos District this summer. The company refined the reports in response to customers’ feedback about the information provided in the report.
Energy Manager News
- Duke Energy SC Customers Have Reaped $5M in Solar Rebates Since Last October
- BidEnergy Launches Its ‘Source-to-Pay’ Process for Energy in U.S. Market
- Garden State Residential, Commercial Customers Will Pay Less for Gas This Winter
- Better Buildings, Better Plants: 12 Success Stories
- CA Governor Signs Bill Clarifying PACE Disclosures
- CA School District to Get 73% of Energy From Solar Carports
- Two Critical Questions to Ask Yourself About Your Current Energy Contract
- Pepco and Exelon Say Customers Have Benefitted$440 Million Since Merger