Free Online Tool for Water Control Valve Operators
Singer Valve, which manufacturers control valves, says control valves for the most part have standard common features that MetroH2O shows in operation through animation.
When a user accesses the Singer Valve website, MetroH2O is at the forefront showcasing 11 different valves that are commonly found in city waterworks. By clicking on a valve, the user can see where the valve fits in the system and a further detailed animation of how it operates with pressure fluctuations, flow changes, level variations and pump and surge control.
There are also specification sheets and operating guides for users that need to design, maintain or operate the valve.
MetroH2O can also be downloaded by request for stand-alone situations where Internet connectivity is not readily available. As an online tool, MetroH2O is scalable and will continue to evolve with more interactive features and additional equipment that can found in a water distribution system, the company says.
Energy Manager News
- Tesla’s Battery Storage Device Put to Use. Time to Exhale?
- Variable Speed Drives are a Powerful Efficiency Tool
- Veolia Checks Into the UK’s Tallest Hotel
- Massachusetts Aims for Critical Care Resiliency
- State of Michigan and MISO Propose Retail Capacity Charge
- Breaking the Ice with Thermal Energy Storage
- Ameresco to Upgrade Federal Prison in Butner, NC
- Alpen Introduces Window Package Rated at R10 Insulation