Envirance Boosts EH&S Product Portfolio
Cloud-based environmental, health and safety management software developer Enviance says it has enhanced its EH&S products through additional investments and its recently acquired Remedy Interactive platforms.
Enviance and Remedy Interactive’s EH&S products enable organizations to work with one vendor to achieve all of their EH&S goals, the company says.
The new features in the office ergonomic solution set are designed to help program administrators achieve better insight into individual employee cases and to gain metrics on how well the organization is achieving its ergonomic goals as well as metrics about the perceived benefits of the company’s ergonomic program.
- Case Management: Provides rich filtering, allowing administrators and evaluators to easily query the system to generate a list of the cases so they can view/take action/answer questions. Examples include: show me how many cases are assigned to a particular evaluator, show me the unscheduled cases so that I can schedule them, show me a list of cases that were closed last month, etc.
- Employee Historical View: Provides administrators with a single view of all activities and events for an employee across the Office Ergonomic Software solution set. This information can easily be exported and shared across the user base to facilitate reporting. The capability significantly reduces the time and effort required to produce documentation for workers’ compensation claims.
- Evaluation Survey: Automatically sends a survey to employees about their ergonomic evaluation experience and collects responses for qualitative analysis. Surveys can also be used to advance the ergonomic process by inquiring if employees desire a follow-up evaluation.
- Photo Captions: Enables an evaluator to caption images they add to their evaluation worksheet, including “before evaluation” and “after evaluation” in their ergonomic reports to employees and supervisors.
- Reports: Enables administrators to run reports including: employee participation and status management (have they had an evaluation?); ergonomic and wellness equipment inventory; resource and evaluation tracking (time to perform evaluation); and case scheduling and management (including reschedules).
In addition to ergonomic software enhancements, Enviance has also released improvements to its Inspection Application. The latest release of Enviance’s Inspection app features improved ease-of-use and standardization. Organizations can now specify when follow-up actions are required to be collected during the inspection process. As a result, employees completing corrective actions must provide the required information, and the corrective action can’t be closed without this information further enhancing the adoption of safety practices and ensuring compliance.
In November, Enviance will release an offline Inspection application that will continue to allow for full functionality while offline and automatically sync the data collected when a connection is available. This release will also provide Remedy Interactive clients with offline capabilities, enabling Remedy Interactive customers to use offline data collected during health and safety processes and sync it into the online solution.
Energy Manager News
- New Refrigerant Rules Will Have Long Term Impact
- Building Data Platform from Leviton
- Athens, OH, Nears $4.28M Retrofit Project
- ERC Price Benchmark Trends Week Ending: September 23, 2016
- Feds Asked to Reverse Montana PSC Decision on Solar Charges
- Energy Retailer Crius Acquires Assets of Verengo
- Put Safety First in LED Installations
- Microsoft: Data Centers to Use 50% Renewables by 2018