Chemical Export Guidance is in REACH for NA Companies
North-American based companies that export chemicals or mixtures to the European Union now have a source of advice and support to meet their regulatory obligations under EU REACH, thanks to a partnership between the REACH Centre has teamed up with Gradient.
Under the upcoming REACH 2018 deadline, substances that are manufactured in the European Union or imported from outside the EU in quantities of between 1 and 100 metric tons per year must be registered. Although REACH applies only to products sold in the EU, US and Canadian businesses are affected, because REACH compliance throughout the supply chain is required to do business in Europe.
Both The REACH Centre and Gradient provide regulatory and chemicals management guidance, toxicology and risk assessment.
Photo Credit: chemical warehouse via Shutterstock
Energy Manager News
- Tesla’s Battery Storage Device Put to Use. Time to Exhale?
- Variable Speed Drives are a Powerful Efficiency Tool
- Veolia Checks Into the UK’s Tallest Hotel
- Massachusetts Aims for Critical Care Resiliency
- State of Michigan and MISO Propose Retail Capacity Charge
- Breaking the Ice with Thermal Energy Storage
- Ameresco to Upgrade Federal Prison in Butner, NC
- Alpen Introduces Window Package Rated at R10 Insulation