Nestlé to Use How2Recycle Label on Packaging
Nestlé is the newest member of the How2Recycle Label Program, which provides on-package recycling information to keep recoverable materials out of landfills.
The How2Recycle label is a project of GreenBlue’s Sustainable Packaging Coalition. Nestlé joins more than 40 How2Recycle member companies including McDonald’s, Kellogg’s and Procter & Gamble using the label on packaging. The company says it plans to phase-in the How2Recycle label onto many of its products in the upcoming months.
Earlier this month Nestlé committed to achieve zero waste to landfill status in all US factories by 2020 and pledged to expand its use of recycled content to by the end of 2016.
Energy Manager News
- Driving Energy Efficiency by Improving the Owner/Tenant Relationship
- Case Study: Fast Payback in New York City
- $8M Project to Upgrade Chillicothe (OH) Correctional Institute
- Three Trends Align to Save Buildings Millions in Energy Costs
- Law Bars Energy Providers from Charging Early Termination Fees in the Event of Death
- Corporations Spend Big on Ballot Initiatives, Crushing Ratepayer Opposition
- Texas Retailer Offers Instant Rebate for Rooftop Solar, Offers High Credits for Excess Solar
- Local, State and the Federal Government Excel at Energy Efficiency