Sedex Launches Next-Generation Sustainable Sourcing Platform
Sedex has launched a next-generation platform for sustainable sourcing. Sedex Advance provides tools and insights to help buyers, suppliers and auditors implement their responsible sourcing programs, integrated into a single platform.
Sedex Advance replaces the Sedex 2.0 platform, developed by Enablon.
Sedex, which works with more than 38,000 buyers and suppliers in 150 countries to improve their sustainable supply chain practices, says Sedex Advance is designed to meet the changing procurement needs of companies across the world. It has been developed in response to Sedex member companies’ demand for improved supply chain management and reporting tools, to increase their understanding of global supply chain risks and address responsible sourcing issues.
Global supply chain issues facing member companies include climate change, resource scarcity and changing regulatory landscapes, says Sedex CEO Jonathan Ivelaw-Chapman.
The company says Sedex Advance will help firms of any size and supply chain complexity to:
- Work quickly and effectively, within a fast and powerful supply chain platform
- Organize and monitor their responsible sourcing programs, with an easy-to-use dashboard.
- Protect their business and be proactive, using risk assessment tools to target actions.
- Track and demonstrate progress, with integrated and enhanced real-time reporting.
- Support growth internationally, by scaling to meet any size of supply chain.
- Meet future challenges and opportunities, with continuously evolving and tailored functionality.
Energy Manager News
- New Refrigerant Rules Will Have Long Term Impact
- Building Data Platform from Leviton
- Athens, OH, Nears $4.28M Retrofit Project
- ERC Price Benchmark Trends Week Ending: September 23, 2016
- Feds Asked to Reverse Montana PSC Decision on Solar Charges
- Energy Retailer Crius Acquires Assets of Verengo
- Put Safety First in LED Installations
- Microsoft: Data Centers to Use 50% Renewables by 2018