Five Years Running: CR360 Named CDP Gold Software Partner
cr360’s partnership with CDP provides more than 200 clients with an independently verified, CDP-accredited software platform to manage and report sustainability data. The company incorporates the CDP reporting questionnaires directly into its Framework Manager, which streamlines the reporting process for clients and allows them to collect the exact data required by the CDP framework.
The software company was named 2015 Top Product of the year in the Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards and has been identified as a leader in both the sustainability software market and the environmental health and safety market by independent analyst firm Verdantix. The UK-based company also won the Queen’s Award for Enterprise and was recently ranked in the Tech Track 100 among the fastest growing technology businesses in the UK for the second consecutive year.
Formerly known as CRedit360, cr360 rebranded earlier this year.
Energy Manager News
- Tesla’s Battery Storage Device Put to Use. Time to Exhale?
- Variable Speed Drives are a Powerful Efficiency Tool
- Veolia Checks Into the UK’s Tallest Hotel
- Massachusetts Aims for Critical Care Resiliency
- State of Michigan and MISO Propose Retail Capacity Charge
- Breaking the Ice with Thermal Energy Storage
- Ameresco to Upgrade Federal Prison in Butner, NC
- Alpen Introduces Window Package Rated at R10 Insulation